Cobh Youth Services Ltd is a charitable organisation managed by a Board of Directors dedicated to providing a high quality service to all children and young people to empower them to reach their full potential.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To provide a safe and stable environment for children and young people aged 7 – 18 years.
- Develop quality youth work responses to the needs of the young people.
- Engage young people as partners in the process of service development.
- To help them to respect themselves and others.
- To prepare them for the challenges they may encounter in their lives in the future.
- To develop a network of referral services.
- Encourage integrated responses to local needs, through partnerships with community groups, statutory bodies, and social partners.
- For the future to expand and grow existing services and continue to adapt to the changing needs of the members.