Established in 1971 English Auctioneers & Valuers Ltd. is Cobh’s premier and longest established firm of auctioneers. The business deals in Residential and Commercial Sales, Lettings and Valuations.
Managing Director of English Auctioneers & Valuers Ltd, Liz Hannon M.I.P.A.V, has worked in Real Estate for the past 37 years. Esther Powell has worked with the firm for 17 years. The business has thrived during Cobh’s increasing popularity as a Cork City suburb
Cobh was commended by Bord Failte in the 2013 Tourism Town Awards and was one of just 10 towns to reach the final listing for the overall award. The town can be approached by land sea and rail, train service to Cork is on the hour with returns half hourly. Cross River Ferry links Cobh to Passage West and Douglas opening up the entire West Cork and Kerry areas.
An excellent road network exists just 10mins drive from Cobh to the main Cork – Rosslare Road. The completion of the Lee Tunnel facilitates drivers wishing to by pass Cork City en route to the West Cork/Kerry Regions.
Why choose English Auctioneers?
- We have been serving the people of Cobh and the Great Island for over 44 years.
- We work hard to get you the best price possible for your house.
- We have qualified and helpful staff with many years of experience.
- You can trust us to be open, honest and timely in all our communications with you.
What we offer
- Residential property Sales and Lettings
- Commercial Property Sales and Lettings
- Market Value, Probate, Family Law and Fair Deal Valuations
- Free Valuation.